Blyde (adv) – Shetland dialect for glad.
Shetland is renowned for its friendliness of welcome. My love of hospitality started when, still at school, I got a part-time waitressing job in a local hotel. This set me off on a course of learning and now I feel I’ve come full circle, in wanting to share my knowledge and skills. I’m passionate about Shetland’s food and drink and tourism industries and firmly believe in providing great customer experiences. I’d be blyde to discuss your training requirements with you. My career history demonstrates a solid background in training, as well as hospitality and accommodation practice.
- Scottish Certificate for Personal Licence Holder / Refresher Training
- Safe Sale and Service of Alcohol Training
- REHIS Food Hygiene – Elementary and Intermediate
- WorldHost Customer Service
- Scottish Vocational Qualifications in Hospitality Service, Supervision, Management, Front Office, Professional Cookery and Retail
- Event Organisation
- REHIS Elementary Cleaning and Disinfection